Effectively working and managing teams remotely
Effectively managing your team and your own goals remotely is a very different challenge than doing so in an office environment. Danielle shares the lessons she learned while founding several remote companies, working in the startup scene for close to a decade, and now working as Senior Director of Growth for the biggest remote company in the world.
- Danielle's approach to productivity.
- Calculating your "effective hourly rate."
- Avoiding the two pitfalls of procrastination and overworking remotely.
- Establishing an environment of trust when managing a remote team.
- Effective scheduling.
- Avoiding burnout as a founder.
About your hosts
Subscribe to Building Remotely updates to get:
- Alerted for new podcasts and articles
- Summaries of our best insights from remote leaders
- Book chapters as they’re released